HR at At Stroke HR Consultancy
Views:491 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Executive - EHS - API & Chemical Firm (5-7 yrs)
Job Description for Sr. Executive-EHS
Qualification : M.Sc.-Chemistry with ADIS
Experience : 5-7 Experience from API & Chemical Industry
Budget : 5-7 Lakh PA
- Responsible for EHS and It's effective functioning in coordination with Manager EHS and all departments Heads.
- Assist to Manager for Effective functioning of EHS Activities.
- Updates the information on EHS matters to Manager EHS.
- Person is responsible for legal compliance pertaining to EHS at factory level.
- Maintains / Updates records of EHS.
- Ensures availability of personal protective equipment's and firefighting equipment's at required place.
- Ensures Disposal of the Hazardous waste generated at site to approved sites.
- Training for contractors, workmen and company employees for EHS and responsible for improving the safety awareness and safety compliances.
- Maintain fire hydrant and portable fire extinguishers in working conditions.
- Conducts Mock Drill Operation.
- Conducts walk through survey of the plants and notes the Non-Compliances and reports to Manager EHS.
- Issue work permits for hot, excavation and confined space and supervises all type of work permit and operations.
- Co-ordinates with Manager EHS for Periodical monitoring of the Environmental and safety Parameters as per statutory provisions.
- Supervises Effluent treatment Plant and Multiple effect evaporator operations for proper functioning and advising the operators accordingly to achieve the desired Consented output as given by MPCB.
- Maintains all the Data / Record Pertaining to ETP and MEE
- Assist to Manager EHS for record keeping.
- Ensures good housekeeping of the area near ETP, STP, RO and MEE.
- Assist to Manager EHS for accident investigation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.