HR at At Stroke HR Consultancy
Views:368 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Executive - EHS - API & Chemical Firm (5-7 yrs)
Job Description for Sr. Executive-EHS
Qualification : M.Sc.-Chemistry with ADIS
Experience : 5-7 Experience from API & Chemical Industry
Budget : 5-7 Lakh PA
- Responsible for EHS and It's effective functioning in coordination with Manager EHS and all departments Heads.
- Assist to Manager for Effective functioning of EHS Activities.
- Updates the information on EHS matters to Manager EHS.
- Person is responsible for legal compliance pertaining to EHS at factory level.
- Maintains / Updates records of EHS.
- Ensures availability of personal protective equipment's and firefighting equipment's at required place.
- Ensures Disposal of the Hazardous waste generated at site to approved sites.
- Training for contractors, workmen and company employees for EHS and responsible for improving the safety awareness and safety compliances.
- Maintain fire hydrant and portable fire extinguishers in working conditions.
- Conducts Mock Drill Operation.
- Conducts walk through survey of the plants and notes the Non-Compliances and reports to Manager EHS.
- Issue work permits for hot, excavation and confined space and supervises all type of work permit and operations.
- Co-ordinates with Manager EHS for Periodical monitoring of the Environmental and safety Parameters as per statutory provisions.
- Supervises Effluent treatment Plant and Multiple effect evaporator operations for proper functioning and advising the operators accordingly to achieve the desired Consented output as given by MPCB.
- Maintains all the Data / Record Pertaining to ETP and MEE
- Assist to Manager EHS for record keeping.
- Ensures good housekeeping of the area near ETP, STP, RO and MEE.
- Assist to Manager EHS for accident investigation.