Talent Acquisition Manager at Vernacular.ai
Views:325 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Executive - Facility Management (5-8 yrs)
Senior Executive - Facility Management
Job description :
- New Office Setup: Have an experience of setting-up new office in regard to finalizing the space, negotiation of rates, lease finalization and finalizing all office related necessities for smooth day to day operations, fit out, furnishing and following up on the snags.
- Knowledge of compliance pertaining to admin and facility and internal/external audits.
- Good Knowledge of Excel, PPT, and facility related mobile apps.
- You will lead facility sourcing, readiness & maintenance; own all landlord relationships and contracts. Set up processes to maintain world class safety standards
Liaison closely with business heads to understand expansion goals and prepare the supply chain infra roadmap to meet the defined goals in stipulated timelines
- Leads implementation of standards and processes to ensure consistent delivery of services, as well as opportunities to enhance employee experience
- Upkeep of facilities, managing office space, repairs, maintenance& renovation - Civil, Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry.
- Maintenance Management (UPS/ Air conditioning/ Capital Equipment / Office Automation/ Furniture & Fixtures / Telephones/ Mobiles)
- Cafeteria & Pantry Management- Risk Management (ERT, Emergency Evacuation, Fire Drill)
- Security Management
- Corporate Security Management (CCTV & Access Control)Qualifications
- Proven track record of driving projects to close
- 6-8 years of Facilities Management/Workplace Experience Background managing facilities
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with vendors, contracts, and related documents
- Works well in a group, but also independently- Excel in a fast-paced environment with high standards of excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven to create systems, establish structure, and manage process