Senior Executive - Logistics (5-7 yrs)
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
2. Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and customer services. (On Time, In Full, Error Free Logistics Management & Order Fulfilment)
3. Liaise and negotiate with vendors.
4. Planning and logistics team management.
5. Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
6. Freight Management.
7. Plan routes and process shipments.
8. Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
9. Setting up Methods.
10. Supervise, coach and train logistics team to ensure problem solving.
11. Daily Review & Variance Reporting; Weekly Management Reporting.
12. Comply with laws and regulations.
13. Extensive knowledge of documentation related to shipping and Banking.
14. Risk Assessment & risk management.
15. Ensure 100% On Time & Error Free order Fulfillment.
QUALIFICATIONS TO PERFORM THE JOB :
- MBA/PG Diploma in logistics and Supply chain Management.
- Previous experience in a Export house or buying house or logistics company.
Skills & competencies /Specific knowledge/ Abilities (including any physical demands) :
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently.
Minimum years of experience : 5+ Years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.