Vice President - Talent Acquisition at JADEN EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Views:156 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive - Production Planning & Inventory Control - Nutraceutical (6-8 yrs)
Our client is a fastest growing Nutraceutical Company, and operating in many countries across the globe. They are committed for the scientific research i & has been awarded consequently for three years for excellence and innovation in vitamin research. Client has created a unique portfolio of products in the key segments like Anti-infective, Nutrition Supplements for all age groups, Infertility Supplement, Pain Management, etc.
1.To formulate the Monthly, Quarterly & yearly production plan for Domestic Market. (Short term to long term outlook)
2.Confirmation of domestic orders within agreed timelines & regular review of Open orders & provide timely feedback to customers & business development team.
3. Coordination with QA/QC/Purchase/Logistics/ Warehouse & Production to ensure key supplies are delivered on time.
4.To do material planning on regular time interval for calculating RM & PM.
5.Chase up Purchase for RM & PM availability.
6. Preparing day wise manufacturing schedule by coordinating with factory on monthly basis.
7.New product Launch: Maintain tracker for launch activities by coordination with Regulatory/ API team/ Packaging development/ Production & Purchase etc.
8. Adapt an Inventory management techniques Statistical Safety stock calculations, EOQ, Slow moving inventory identification, liquidation & future Inventory projections.
9.Monitor & track artworks revision & changes to avoid excess Inventory & write offs.
10.Prepare MIS report: OTIF (On time In Full), Key Performance Indicator, Plan Vs achieved, Monthly target achievements & Service Level etc.
11.Maintain & Update data base for Batches tracking, production tracking & shipment status on daily basis.
12.Reparing action plan for non-moving RM/PM/FG inventory on monthly basis
Must have following skill:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Qualification : Graduate in any field and PG/MBA degree