Recruiter at AA-Consultants
Views:718 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Executive - Purchase (5-9 yrs)
Function - Purchase Executive
Location - PUNE
Required Qualification - DME
Required Experience - 6 to 8 years
Preferred Industry - Automobile Manufacturing Industry
Other Essentials - Should have exposure of handling the team
1) Purchase Management :
- Operations related to material requirement and efficient in carrying out various analyses involving : Material Purchase Price trend, BOM Cost Analysis as well as Aging Analysis of the stock.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Procurement & Development of Sheet Metal& Ensure the smooth development
- Costing Of Sheet Metal Parts
- Commercial Negotiation with supplier & achieving target for New sourcing.
- Preparation of sourcing document to get approval.
- Monitoring and Reviewing Project Milestone.
- On time escalation if any blocking point.
- Material Planning, Scheduling, Forecast and Purchase of materials for domestic market & spare parts .
- Meeting customer orders by designing, implementing, monitoring effective procurement schedules and establishing the quantity level for effective inventory control.
- Streamlining the system and procedures for effective procurement and cost reduction.
- Work on non-moving parts to reduce the over stocking and stabilize the inventory.
- Ensuring product availability at the right time, managing the timely order deliveries and ensuring that the product is being delivered under the respective timeframe.
- Working closely for Product Planning, planning Stock Levels and monitoring the overall performance.
- Creating delivery schedules and ensuring the timely delivery of materials.
- Control inventory ageing and conducting the logical ageing analysis and assisting in the disposal of scrap.
- To implement Kanban & DOL system to monitoring min. inventory & smooth supplies of Materials.
2) Supplier Payment & Financial
- LC/BG Preparation & Payment
- LC/BG Authorisation
- Reconciliation of Vendors Accounts on Quarterly Basis
- Monthly payment plan based on Ageing for Cash Flow Plan
3) Supplier Management :
- Supplier on time Communication.
- Identified the action for capacity enhancement.
- PO & Schedule Agreement Release based on agreed price.
4) Team working & Implementation of Purchase System
- Close co-ordination with Purchase and Engineering Team.
- Follow the purchasing Guideline
- Prioritize demands and meeting deadlines with multi-tasking.
5) Property & Assets
- Preparation of detail of Assets and Inevntory .
6) Budgeting & Forecasting
- Discussion with all HODs and finalization of Budget
- Analysis of Budget Vs Actual on Monthly Basis
- Forecasting of RM & BOP Planing on Monthly Basis
7) Auditing : Preparation of IATF/ISO
8) MIS :
- Preparation of MRM
- Preparation Monthly Reports
- Preparation of Quicks based on DPL and Analysis
- Preparation of MIS reports for presentation of Weekly /Monthly KPI as well as Monthly.