Sr. HR at Anther HR Solutions
Views:893 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Executive - Sustainability (0-4 yrs)
YOUR ROLE SUMMARY AND SPECIFICATIONS :
- Understanding and analyzing Environmental Sustainability performance indicators (Energy, Water, Waste, RM, Emission management etc.) of factories
- Facilitating implementation of energy efficiency, water conservation, waste management and renewable energy projects etc.
- Conducting technical assessment for capacity up gradation, de-bottleneck and process re-engineering etc.
- Exploring latest environmental sustainability technologies across the Value chain
- Facilitating implementation of Green projects under Corporate Social Responsibility
QUALIFICATION : BE/B Tech Chemical
1-3 years of work experience in continuous process, manufacturing industry or Technical Consultancy services
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Excellent spoken and written communication with proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Understand and apply basic engineering principles for industrial applications
- Ability to analyze & identify improvement opportunities during technical assessments
- Certified Energy Auditor/Certified Energy Manager (Preferred)
- Willingness to travel & work at different work environments
- Self-motivated and able to work in teams
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Multi-tasking and Work with tight dead lines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.