Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:534 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive - Technical Services (3-8 yrs)
- To perform detail engineering activity (Preparation / review of design basis, PFD, data sheets, P&ID- s, project specific specifications, design calculation) for assigned capex.
- Evaluation of various technologies, schemes preparation and estimation of Capex and Opex for new projects & designing, testing and troubleshooting for existing process plants.
- Technical support to operation department.
- Capex preparation
- Project (Capex) execution
- Institutionalization of IMS
- Performance checkup and Plant utilization monitoring
- Technical documentation preparation for Statutory approval
- Evaluating minor & major EWRs or technical suggestions.
- Making the proposed scheme for modifications as per the good engineering practices for improvement in the process/ production.
- Estimation of cost and making Capex proposal.
- Providing design details for ordering new equipment & guide for measures to be taken while ordering new equipment so that problems associated with old equipment should be avoided.
- Techno commercial discussion with different suppliers, follow up for meeting timelines & checking for appropriateness of equipment on arrival at site.
- Feasibility report with detail information of process flow diagrams, material and energy balance, piping and instrumentation drawing, process data sheet and instrument data sheet.
- Design of equipment and piping, perform process simulation.
- HAZOP study of scheme.
- Submission of report with financials and preparation of Layout, piping plan, preparing bill of materials and project schedule.
- Provide the assistance to the procurement department by involving in techno discussions with various suppliers for getting appropriate machine/material.
- Preparation of technical bid analysis and purchase requisition.
- To coordinate with production as well as Engineering departments for procurement of other regular material.
- To coordinate & plan with concerned departments & lead them for the execution of the job on site as per the time schedule & as per the allocated fund.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Continuous Up gradation of IMS by getting feedback from internal audit, external audit, Customer feedback.
- Conduct performance check of the modifications to assess achievement of desired results and devise further improvements, if required.
- To prepare drawing as per PESO guidelines/requirements.
- Updating the drawings and providing to the process on implementation of any change.
- Updating all volumes of BEP as per modification in plant through EWR/capex.
- Control Point
- Compliance to EWRs
- Cost deviation
- No reworks
- HAZOP Study.
- Cost deviation
- Meet the project deadlines and expenses within the Capex limit.
- Timely Procurement of materials
- No. of documents
- Equipment performance parameters
- Timely submission
- BEP updation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.