Senior Executive - Technical Services - Specialty Chemical/Fertiizers (4-7 yrs)
Technical support to operation department
Evaluating minor & major EWRs or technical suggestions.
- Making the proposed scheme for modifications as per the good engineering practices for improvement in the process/ production.
- Estimation of cost and making Capex proposal
- Providing design details for ordering new equipment & guide for measures to be taken while ordering new equipment so that problems associated with old equipment should be avoided.
- Techno commercial discussion with different suppliers, follow up for meeting timelines & checking for appropriateness of equipment on arrival at site
Capex preparation :
- Feasibility report with detail information of process flow diagrams, material and energy balance, piping and instrumentation drawing, process data sheet and instrument data sheet. Design of equipment and piping, perform process simulation.
- HAZOP study of scheme.
- Submission of report with financials and preparation of Layout, piping plan, preparing bill of materials and project schedule.
Project (Capex) execution :
- Provide the assistance to the procurement department by involving in techno discussions with various suppliers for getting appropriate machine/material.
- Preparation of technical bid analysis and purchase requisition.
- To coordinate with production as well as Engineering departments for procurement of other regular material.
- To coordinate & plan with concerned departments & lead them for the execution of the job on site as per the time schedule & as per the allocated fund.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Technical documentation preparation for Statutory approval
- Updating all volumes of BEP as per modification in plant through EWR/capex.
- Performance checkup and Plant utilization monitoring
- B.Tech- Chemical
Only from Speciality Chemical/Agro Chemical/Fertiizer companies