Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:607 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Geologist - Non-Ferrous Metal (10-25 yrs)
BE - Geology
- Candidate must Have Exp working for Non Ferros Metal like - Copper / Cobalt / Tin / LED
- Generate and update maps in assigned area of responsibility using all appropriate data & technologies (including, but not limited to, 2D/3D seismic, production, petrophysical, geochemical and core data) to grow, high-grade and prioritize drilling location inventory
- Make recommendations to management for the drilling of development wells, inclusive of input to commercial/economic evaluation
- Conduct/coordinate post-audits on development well programs and report results to management.
- Assist in evaluation of 3rd party acreage submittals and/or property acquisitions.
- Monitor industry activity in area of responsibility utilizing public data and industry networks.
- Work closely with Land Department to acquire acreage on extensions of core areas selected for leasehold capital expenditures.
- Develop new drilling targets or play concepts
- Involved in geological operation aspects of drilling wells, creating geologic prognosis, and staking wells
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.