Lead recruiter at Rosselle Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:124 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Geotechnical Engineer (8-12 yrs)
Position Description: Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Dams & Tailings)
In this role, the key responsibilities will include :
- Supporting the growth of the dams and tailings business locally, regionally and globally by working on a wide variety of tailings and dams prospects and projects.
- Selling, securing and delivering geotechnical services for tailings and dams opportunities, including strategy and concept studies, site investigation, design, construction supervision, operational requirements and client advice.
- Delivering high quality technical work with strong commercial focus.
- Building and sustaining strong and diverse client relationships.
The role requires the following:
- +8 to12 years of relevant consulting experience in the design, construction and operation of tailings storage facilities, waste rock dumps and water dams from concept to closure.
- Preferential, but not requisite experience, in dry stack tailings design.
- Experience in delivering projects to current legislative requirements, accepted industry practice and global technical standards.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of Plaxis, Slope/W (or Slide), Seep/W and CPT
- Understanding and the application of international design guidelines (ANCOLD, ICOLD, IMCC and CDA) for the design of tailing facilities.
- Understanding and being able to demonstrate the key design considerations for tailing dams and earth fill embankments.
- Interpretation in the application of tailings design and closure.
- Preferential, but not requisite experience, in tailings cover design modelling for closure.
- A strong and demonstrable focus on client management and client networks.
- Compelling experience in business development.
- Talent in building and managing robust, dynamic and creative teams.
- Well-developed and diverse understanding and knowledge of geotechnics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accomplished technical report writing skills.
- An ability to work collaboratively and within a large and diverse team environment integrating with a variety of multiple disciplines.