Senior Grade Fitter - Hydraulics & Mechanics - Construction (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Steel brick mold preparation and ratification.
2. Hydraulic and Mechanical press rectification for brick and tile manufacturing.
3. Expert in Various Machine shops equipment (Milling, Grinding, CNC machine, etc.).
4. Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
5. Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
6. Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
7. Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
8. Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
9. Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
10. Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
Fluent English and Kannada language
Gender : Male
Education : ITI Mandatory
Experience : 15 - 20 Years
Work days : Monday to Saturday
Work timings : 10.00 am to 7.00 pm