Head Job Consultant at Project X Placements
Views:215 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Grade Fitter - Mechanical (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Steel brick mold preparation and ratification.
- Hydraulic and Mechanical press rectification for brick and tile manufacturing.
- Expert in Various Machine shops equipment (Milling, Grinding, CNC machine, etc.).
- Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
- Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- Krishnarajapuram, Bengaluru
- Hoskote, Bangalore Rural
Shift Timings : 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (day shift)
Weekly Working Days : 6 Days
Off Days : SUN
Salary : 22,500 Monthly
Selection Criteria :
- ITI or Gradudate
- 15 yrs to 20 yrs of experience as Fitter mandatory
Age : 35 - 45 yrs
Gender : Male mandatory
- Fluent Kannada skills - Ability to Speak, Read & Write
- Good English skills - Ability to Speak, Read & Write