Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:466 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Senior Hardware Engineer - Industrial Automation Solutions Firm (3-6 yrs)
The Job :
As a Senior Hardware Engineer, your will be working on product maintenance majorly revolving around customer anomalies, design anomalies and manufacturing issues related to Engineering. You will also be focusing on cost reduction techniques by optimizing design and layout. Your work will involve testing hardware performance and providing necessary documentation related to test plan, test reports etc.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Engineering streams like Electronics or related field and have at least 3 years experience working on digital design and development.
- Solid understanding of analog, digital, mixed signal circuit design and development is a must.
- You also have hands on experience working with Microcontroller / Microprocessor based circuit designs.
- You possess knowledge of and follow design guidelines and best practices.
- You are a detail oriented professional with a clear focus on deliverables and optimal means to achieve them.
- You can work on multiple projects simultaneously and have the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- You can see yourself leading teams going forward.
The Employer :
- Our client is an industrial automation solution provider with worldwide operations and deep-rooted client network.
The Offer :
- A leading industrial automation solutions firm
- An employer that promotes employee interests by facilitating excellent learning and growth opportunities