Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:40 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Implementation Manager - Supply Chain/Distribution Center (12-18 yrs)
- Lead and manage implementation of new business end-to-end after Project handover, maintaining communication throughout the course of the project Launch by meeting the expectation of Zero errors after launch.
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation support teams.
- Sign-off on and test Standard Operating Procedures (SOP- s)
- Implementation of new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP- s) and changes to SOP in the the business line applicable.
- Work closely with project managers to identify potential issues and risks.
- Collaborate with operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes
- Monitor all implementation requests and administer staff working and assist team and senior implementation managers and provide required coaching for same.
- Managing the lifecycle of all problem post-implementation.
- Developing final solutions for known errors identified in the business location.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement.
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
MUST HAVES: 8+ years in SCM - Cost Control, Warehousing, and Distribution center
Education: Any Graduate
Notice period: 30 days
Must be ready to Bangalore
Domain: Retail, FMCG, Ecommerce only