Senior Integrity Engineer - Oil & Gas (5-15 yrs)
Responsibilities / Duties :
- Responsible for the review, assessment and update of integrity management and inspection data for pressure systems, pipelines and structures and the development of project strategy documentation, risk assessments and Written Schemes of Examination.
- Provide effective technical advice to the inspection team, ensuring threats are evaluated, procedures are followed and work is completed in accordance with the company technical procedures.
- Liaise and manage subcontractor day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that any actions arising from inspection activities are fully reported and communicated with the Integrity Team Leader and Client.
- Perform effective review of inspection data, results trending and remnant life assessments, perform fitness-for-service assessments and provide recommendations for repair and replacement methodologies.
- Carrying out root cause analysis and failure investigation on systems and equipment whenever required.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to the Integrity Team Leader and Client as required, informing the Client of anomalies and recommend actions to be taken.
- Ensure project activities are performed in accordance with accreditation schemes, legislation and industry standards and that project activities are performed in accordance with the health, safety and environmental policy.
- Audit the inspection team on compliance to international standards and procedures.
- Act as a focal point for corrosion management expertise and ensure that relevant reports and data are reviewed and communicated accordingly.
- Coordinate and participate in periodic plant and equipment history reviews in order to maximize plant availability.
- Assist the Integrity Team Leader in budget preparation, annual revenue forecasts and monthly updates.
- Co-ordinate and action results from associated failure investigations / significant anomalies.
- Ensure the effective application of new techniques, technologies and use of specialist NDT contractors to limit intrusive inspection so to maximize inspection intervals.
- Provide cover for Integrity Team Leader during leaves of absence.
- Ensure onsite work activities are performed in accordance with the health, safety and environmental policy, company SHE&Q manual and asset specific control of work procedures and practices.
Skills / Qualifications :
- A relevant engineering degree preferably in Corrosion Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy.
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience in Integrity Management, Risk Based Inspection and /In-Service Inspection (excluding purely NDT).
- Experience and knowledge of integrity management software systems such as Credo, RBMI, ACET, etc is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of NDT techniques and in-service application of NDT.
- Thorough understanding of defect assessment techniques in accordance with relevant codes / standards and API 579.
- Thorough knowledge of pressure vessel and pipe work design and inspection codes of practice.
- Knowledge of related standards / regulatory requirements.
- Plant inspection or API certification, with associated experience.
- Versatile and flexible team player with good verbal and written communication skills. Good command of English language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.