HR Head at Ari Solutions
Views:432 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Interior Designer (8-12 yrs)
A Leading Interior Designing Company requires an Sr. Interior Designer and the responsibilities include
Job Title : Senior Interior Designer
We are looking for an artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility studies or specifying the requirements the design must meet.
- Work on multiple projects with the design team and manage development of design successfully from one phase to the next, without compromise to quality, budget, or schedule.
- Participate in project meetings and Client presentations as needed.
- Adhere to quality control and review of design documentation and project schedule
- Attend Client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
- Travel for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits as required.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the brief
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce sample and mood products
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
Key Skills :
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile
Industry : Architecture/ Interior designing
- They should have sound knowledge in Concept Design and Costing.
- Should have relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors/Workplace design projects/Turnkey Projects
- Have a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (Commercial, Office Spaces, Design & Build Projects, Turnkey Projects)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works