Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:124 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior/Junior Engineer - CFD Projects (3-7 yrs)
Senior/Junior CFD Engineer
- Simulate client sites through real-world data using multiphase and UDF.
- Optimize airflow through different product chambers and test setups
- Simulate injected particulates across different wind and cluster conditions
- Simulate structural loads on different products against elemental conditions
- Generate feasibility reports and work alongside mechanical design engineers on design improvements
- Recommend manufacturing improvements to operations and manufacturing engineers for improved fluid flow and structural strength
- Collaborate with teams on deployment of large scale outdoor air purification and CO2 capture systems Work alongside academic and industry partners to create novel simulation techniques and procedures
- MS/PhD in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in CFD for projects currently implemented in the real world
- Past work experience in F1 (Automobile) or Rocketry (alternatively Airplanes) CFD projects
- Strong Knowledge of and passionate interest in thermal analysis and computational fluid dynamics.
- Expert level knowledge in CFD tools (ANSYS Fluent preferred) for meshing, solving, and post processing.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience with the multiphase flow in ANSYS
- Minimum 1 year of work experience with User-Defined Functions in ANSYS Fluent.
- Geometry cleanup skills in a CAD package (Fusion 360 or Space Claim preferred).
- Demonstrable track record of technical excellence in CFD or related field.
- Strong experience in scripting and automation of repetitive tasks.
- Excellent communication skills with people of varying technical ability in your field
- A strong desire to create the very best product, working as an integral part of a very capable team.
- The capability to design experiments to validate your analysis and ideas.
- Strong documentation practices
- BE/B. Tech/ MS/PhD in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Implementation (hands-on experience) over R&D in multiphase for seniors
- Multiphase in Ansys Fluent
- Ready to work from office in Mumbai
- Less than 60 days of notice period
- Freshers need to have internship experience in F1 (Automobile) or Rocketry (alternatively Airplanes) CFD projects