HR Executive at Crosslink Ventures India Private Limited
Views:239 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Lab Technician (5-7 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
1. Analyze raw materials, materials in process and finished products for various parameters according to established written procedures.
2. Make observations in regard to color and foreign material (contamination) compared to standards.
3. Calculate and record results of analyses.
4. Report results to the operating department, advising measures necessary to make chemical corrections.
5. Enter data into LIMS or other software for data management processes.
6. Call attention to results that are not consistent with specifications or behavior and appearance that are unusual.
7. Prepare and standardize reagents used in laboratory analyses.
8. Perform tests and analysis other than that of a routine nature
9. Maintain good housekeeping in the laboratory work area. Perform other duties as assigned, such as first aid.
10. Maintain knowledge of current specification requirement limits and be proficient in comprehending the appropriate compendia in order to ascertain the quality status of products.
11. Perform data entry for inventory control and to generate Certificates of Analysis.
12. Performs other duties as assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.