Director at AVI Consulting LLP
Views:328 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Layout Engineer (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
As part of the expansion, we wish to hire Sr. pcb layout Engineer who would be a part of the team dedicated to provide high quality service to AGS. The role will involve not just working closely with the AGS team in Pune but will also require interfacing with customers in India and AGS engineers worldwide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for drawing schematic, designing layout and managing libraries, BOM for various evaluation boards using Allegro dc-dc converter, LED driver, motor driver and Hall based sensor ICs. The candidate will also work to develop hardware, PC, microcontroller and Arduino based interface boards.
The candidate will work with industry leading consumer and automotive products customers to review and support their designs. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced IC development environment and combination of analytical and hands-on real life problem in PCB design (EMI/EMI, DFM, DRC checking, ESD, Creepage and clearance, thermal limitations, high speed communication).
- Candidate should have excellent understanding of layouts for power electronics and embedded systems, from EMI/EMC, thermal and DFM point of view.
- Candidate should be able to work independently for schematic and PCB designs. We work normally upto 4 layer boards with fine pitch components.
- Will be part of a product development team that may include other design engineers, product / test engineers, and marketing / applications engineers and will perform PCB development related tasks. Will be expected to be a contributor to the entire PCB development process including board assembly and basic testing.
- Will interact on routine issues with other engineers and customers with good verbal and written skills.
TOOLS : Thorough knowledge of Altium is must with working experience of ORCAD, PCAD and any other cad tools is desired.
- BE/B.Tech (EE) from reputed institutes with specific courses targeted at power electronics, digital and analog circuit design.
- 3-5 years of experience as layout engineer in power and automotive domain.