Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:310 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Lead Design Engineer/Lead Design Engineer - Commissioning Operations (7-11 yrs)
Lead Design Engineer (Grade C3 & C4)
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparation of Basic Engineering Package (BEP)
- Co-ordination during Detailed Engineering
- Co-ordination during Procurement
- Plant Erection and commissioning and startup
- Capability development in Process Design
- Checking the design calculations and derive the design data for preparation of engineering documents/drawings.
- Preparation of process engineering documents to make BEP.
- Preparation of documents for HAZOP study.
- Check Detailed Engineering documents from Engineering contractor to ensure that BEP requirements are met. Provide clarifications to the consultant on process engineering related issues.
- Check vendor documents to ensure that BEP requirements are met.
- Carrying out checks in the plant to ensure that the erection is done as per P&ID's and other guidelines set by BEP
- Provide process engineering support to Production department for pre-commissioning and commissioning of the plant
- Provide inputs for preparation of Plant Operating Manual
- Identifying areas for process improvements to attain/ exceed the targeted capacity/ Yield/ Product specifications.
- Identifying bottlenecks in achieving the targets and suggest the solution for the same
- Complete the necessary formalities for carrying out changes during plant commissioning
- Preparation/updating of BEP documents to prepare as-built BEP
- Updating Process Design Manuals as per need
- Carrying out extensive training of all design engineers through in-house training programmes.
Control Point :
- Quality of BEP with minimum rework.
- No Deviation in Detailed Engineering Documents from BEP.
- All materials procured meet process engineering requirements.
- Smooth plant startup meeting the design objectives (Plant Capacity, Yield, RM & Utility Norms).
- Commissioning as per target date.
- Updated Process Design Manuals.
- Domain Training Compliance.
- Decision-Making Boundaries
- Generation of design basis data from TTG and R&D Reports.
- Preparation of BEP Documents for checking & approvals.
- Incumbent checks Detail Engineering documents to ensure that they are as per BEP and decides on the changes required in consultation with project lead.
- Assess/recommend the use of new technology for approval.
- Check and confirm that the plant is erected in line with BEP.
- Analyse and Recommend trouble-shooting solutions during plant commissioning & stabilization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.