Sr Technical Recruiter at Technoscience
Views:143 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Lead Engineer - Mechanical Design - Electrostatic Precipitator (5-7 yrs)
Your responsibilities :
- Preparing specifications and Mechanical design of ESP equipment, including calculations and documentations.
- Release of deliverable meeting the defined quality norms while ensuring adherence to contractual / project specific requirements within the defined time frame.
- Defining requirements for new design products together with the Specialist Team
- Technical assistance to colleagues worldwide, suppliers and plant sites on time. Take part in technical discussion with client.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Specialist and Chief Engineer.
- Design and support state of the art cement plant equipment, prepare necessary documentation covering from risk assessments, drawings, specifications, instructions and design manuals.
- Design, and prepare necessary strength calculations on equipment as well as on machinery parts.
- Prepare/Update design manuals to be used in projects.
- Make technical drawings and 3D design work using SolidWorks
- Deliver the best possible quality - also when deadlines turn tough and it takes serious persistence to get to the goal.
- Support to After Market for parts and retrofit sales.
What you bring
- BE / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in product design and project execution preferably in Air Pollution Control equipment.
- Record of successfully executing projects from Design to Installation in a cement industry or equivalent.
- Proficient SolidWorks 3D Modelling and Acad with demonstrated experience.
- Knowledge of ESP Engineering will be a added advantage.
- Knowledge of PDM system will be a added advantage.
- Proficient to work in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Proficient to work in teams as well as independently.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in trouble shooting at site with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships on all levels with customers and internally.