Senior Recruiter at Vaeso
Views:216 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Lead Lean Specialist - Apparel/Footwear Domain (10-20 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Lead Lean Specialist
Work Experience Required :
- Over 10 years of experience in Quality Management system, Lean Manufacturing excellence, Industrial Engineering and manufacturing experience is required
- Expertise in Apparel/Footwear Vertical & Domain
- A lean certification on Six sigma Black or Master Black Belt (Preferred)
- Lead and work on Continuous Improvement Projects & Improvement action plans in Apparel Factory.
- Document Kaizen ideas and monitor Value add vs Non-Value Add activities
- Share best practices that drive value add and efficiency
- Carry out Process evaluations as required, and CAP auditing as required
- Identifying bottleneck/roadblocks in the roadmap of Project zero defect in factories.
- Monitors operations with an eye toward improving productivity and efficiency.
- Designs efficient production processes and workflows.
- Develop and evaluate options and work with Vendor/Factory to implement solutions & mitigations.
- Ensures that processes are designed to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Reduces waste and addresses production issues.
- Reviews production schedules, processes, and specifications.
- Evaluates data to implement technological improvements in production processes.
- Implements controls to monitor costs and minimize production issues.
- Generate process documentation and MES reports
- Build Industrial engineering awareness and support in conducting training within the team to improve their capabilities. Identify areas for quality continuous improvements
- RCA - Regular root cause analysis training to QA and vendor process teams
- Design, Deliver and Train on topics of Lean Tools, Change Management Tools, Manufacturing execution system Digital tools & Project management tools to Factory Project teams and engage, strengthen their capabilities
- Drive Digitalization initiatives within the scope of Project across Factories / Vendors.
- Develop project proposal based on Data findings with details of program design, financial benefits
- Deliver project proposal presentation to Factory leadership
- Develop program details and prepare execution strategy for Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Effectively monitor and communicate project progression with Factory Leadership
- Designing P&Ps (Process & Procedures) and consistently improve based on world class standards
- Track/monitor CI Project cost savings with pay back / ROI (Return on Investment) calculations
- Need to ensure the on-time escalation of anomalies