Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:195 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Leader - Validation Site & Domain - Wind Turbine (14-18 yrs)
Job Title/Designation: Senior Wind Turbine Validation Site & Domain Leader
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Description :
Job Description Summary :
The Senior Validation Site & Domain Leader will provide technical leadership to the Validation engineering team. This role coordinates complete validation campaigns at different test sites and specifically guides team members in the Loads domain and other Validation Sciences, such as co-simulation, data acquisition, storage and processing, Wind Turbine Design Practice and other key sciences and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Guide a team of engineers, 3rd party contractors and stakeholders to deliver results on systems product validation for certification or the internal NPI/NTI process.
- Manage special tests to ensure commonality of processes and data integrity in areas of loads, thermal, vibration, data acquisition, data integrity, and other sciences and tools
- Identify and support the development of tools for the global validation team
- Own accountability of the team for meeting deliverables on-time & with high quality while also increasing team productivity
- Develop and maintain horizontal partnerships with key stakeholders such as Product Line, Engineering Subsystems, Supply Chain, Projects, Fleet Reliability, Services and Validation Teams of other segments.
- Provide leadership, technical direction, and mentoring to strengthen the discipline, quality, reliability, and rigor of engineering work
- Define manpower, budget, & scheduling needs in support of blueprint planning and execution of Validation
- Drive simplification, customer focus, quality enhancements, & productivity improvement within team
- Drive high integrity of compliance within team regarding component safety, EHS (Environmental Health & Safety), technical regulations, standards, intellectual property, and export control
- Develop talent within team, including training requirements
Required Qualifications :
- Technical University degree
- Multiple years of engineering and testing experience in loads, instrumentation, power performance as a Site leader in wind turbine Validation
- In depth understanding of wind turbine construction and dynamics
- Statistical knowledge
- Experience in tools development based on FAMOS / Matlab
- Co-simulation experience
- Ability to summarize and communicate complex technical information
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to climb wind turbines
- Willingness to travel
Desired Characteristics :
- Experience in a Validation organization
- Engineering management experience
- Curiosity, passion for excellence, drive to deliver on-time
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Experience : 14 to 17 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 30,00,000 to 35,00,000