Senior Executive - Client Acqusition &Talent Search at AP MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Views:310 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Logistics Officer (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Material Planning materials and transportation in accordance with Just-in-Time delivery schedules, while maintaining minimum inventory in co-ordination with purchase dept.
- Dispatch/Logistics prepare schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the effective supervision, training & development and health, safety & welfare of your team.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer and dealing with non-confirming product.
- Working closely with the Production department to ensure adequate stock levels.
- Organizing and ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within the Warehouse is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- Ensure quality procedures and team quality targets are strictly adhered to.
- Implement the companys Health and Safety Policy, ensuring safe working conditions and practices within the Warehouse.
- Represent the department on the Health & Safety Committee as required.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
Salary:INR 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time