Recruiter at Talent Integrator
Views:996 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager/AGM - Diesel Engine Development (10-15 yrs)
Qualification : B Tech. /M. Tech in Mechanical Engg. Form premier Institute.
- Planning and execution of the engine and vehicle performance, emission development tasks.
- Understand and interpret relevant engine and vehicle performance and emission legislation.
- Approve of test and development program .
- Schedule tests, monitor progress and guide engineers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of diesel engine basics, components, friction, functioning, thermodynamic working cycles, efficiencies, performance parameters, auxiliary components and influence of design parameters on the engine performance.
- Should be well conversant with the test bed operating system (Puma etc.) / emission systems, indicom and calibrating software and other test bed systems.
- Basics of engine and vehicle calibration EMS functionalities
- Understanding and ability to calibrate EMS systems (INCA, VISU, AT VISION, ..)
CTC : Upto 40LPA