Senior Manager/AGM - Finishing - Construction Site (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for a Sr Manager/AGM - Finishing who will be responsible for the management of Finishing work on construction site to ensure successful completion of the project on time, within budget and to the highest standards. The role is to ensure that the quality of the construction is of the highest standard.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide managerial oversight to a construction project for all its finishing work
- Identify strategic opportunities & demonstrate lateral thinking to resolve the issues and provide solution.
- Manage projects within the established scope, schedule and budget while meeting or surpassing standards of quality.
- Review and monitor the work plans and schedules of various stakeholders and ensure quality & consistency with the overall project plan and updating on the progress of the project and GC activities on a regular basis
- Ensure all interior work as per design and in perfection for all civil, electrical, plumbing and carpentry work etc as per specifications through contractors.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Ensure the quality parameter at the construction site.
- Coordinate between the site, sub-contractors & suppliers and negotiate of prices with subcontractors & suppliers.
- Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at site.
- Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the finishing works for the issuance of occupancy certificate or other relevant certifications
JOB SPECIFICATION :
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 10-14 years of experience into Project Management\Engineering into Interior projects.
- Strong Knowledge of the interiors industry, terminology, codes, documentation etc.
- Good experience of Premium high rise residential projects.
- Proficiency with MS-Office.
- Ability to perform duties under deadline pressure in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Detail oriented and thorough