HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:912 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager/AGM - Project Management (10-12 yrs)
Job description :
- To be responsible to coordinate with people and processes to ensure that identified projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. To be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organization and timeline.
- To be responsible for developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope in consultation with the top management.
- Developing project plan, scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to ensure resource availability and allocation, Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders including Gov. and licensing agencies for contracts and approvals.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project and track progress
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs and evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for management reporting
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Project managers should have proven experience as construction project manager with In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Should have Business understanding, knowledge of budget planning and analysis. Excellent communication and IP skills, multi-tasking and coordination,
- Problem solving skills and Managing teams, fair understanding of construction procedures and regulations and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Projects
- BE ( Mechanical .Production ), MBA, must have relevance of experience in Project planning and delivery
- 10- 12 yrs experience
- Willingness to relocate and contribute towards multifold business growth