Founder & Managing Director at 3D India Staffing Research & Consulting Co India
Views:618 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager- Architecture - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager- Architecture
Location : Mumbai No of openings : 1
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below :
Ques: Is the candidate working in a Reputed Real Estate company like Godrej property, oberai, shapooji, kalpatru, lodha, runwal developers
Ques: Is the candidate proficient in the computer skills like M S office, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Primavera, Microsoft Project Professional etc?
Ques: Is the candidate a B.Arch?
Ques: Does the candidate has experience in all stages of design, construction and handing over stages?
Client : Leading Real Estate company
Exp. 8.0 - 12.0 Year(s)
Annual Fixed CTC Min : 10.8 Lacs Max: 16.2 Lacs
Qualification B Arch, M Arch
Working days Monday - Friday
Additional Comments Looking for candidates only from reputed developers in the real estate sector
- Business Unit Birla Estates
- Position Title Manager/Sr. Manager - Architecture
- Reporting Manager - Title GM-Design
- Job Purpose Senior Design Manager
Key Result Areas :
1. Executing Design Management for Projects : Executing Design Management for Projects Act as a single point of contact for projects, coordinating with all consultants and BIRLA ESTATE's management, Operations and other related departments such as Liaison, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT, Security, Procurement, etc. within acceptable time frames and adhering to project schedules.
2. To review, evaluate and comment upon design drawings of Architectural, Interior, Fa-ade, Landscape, external works any other related works and coordinate with the Execution team (for BIRLA ESTATE Projects) and the every Design Stage, viz. Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Tender and Good-for-Construction (GFC) drawings up to completion and commissioning
Creating and implementing Design Processes :
- To conform to the internal Design Group Process and comply in all respects with regard to completeness and thoroughness of work and effective documentation and data storage.
- Assist the team in selecting local consultants for the projects when required.
- Track approved milestone schedules for the projects in consultation with other stakeholders and assist in generating reports on a regular periodic basis
- Assist in the evaluation of tender documents for completeness and checking for desired design intent.
Job Description :
- Assist in finalizing design standards of Birla Estate and continually upgrade them as required.
- Work under Design Philosophy of Birla Estate for its projects which includes Customer Centricity, Technology enablement and Design lead organisation
3) Skills, qualification and competencies :
- Total Experience : 8-12 years ( both national and international preferred)
- Qualification : From a reputed institute of National/International standing - Architecture - B Arch
- Specialization : MArch, MUrban Design, MUrban Planning, MLandscape,
Key skills and competencies required :
Computer Skills : M S office, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Primavera, Microsoft Project Professional, other design software.
Experience, on/with :
- End to End Project knowledge and experience
- Very large scale prestigious projects
- High Rise Buildings - having experiences all stages of design, construction and handing over stages
- Prestigious developers
- In-depth knowledge on Architecture design
- World leading design consultants
- Primarily Residential, Commercial projects, could include experience on SEZ, Hotels, hospitals
- projects etc In-depth understanding of various norms and regulations
- Experience on Mumbai Region projects
Few Added Competencies :
- Participation in Formation of Architecture team to meet project objectives of management. Formation of design strategy as per category of developments.
- Standardization of design deliverables / specifications / Bill of quantities & credentials. Standardization of Material lists and relevant brands across projects.
- Vendor's scrutiny and empanelment.
- Consultants scrutiny and finalization as per project typology.(national and international)
- Finalize project credentials for statutory clearances.
- Finalization of design concept with Architects.- Finalization of budget as per project needs.- Cost Optimization and budgeting.- Design Management competence
- Project management- Procurement control- Cost Management- Vendors Evaluation- & finalization.
- Project Schedule Management- & relevant variation claims control. Design approval, value addition, Co-ordination and Value engineering.
- Active involvement with Design, Budget & Construction Teams.
- Proactive approach and Problem solving skills
- Coordination with facility Team for handing over and maintenance.
- Understanding of statutory authority approvals.
- Administration of department with functional requirements.
- Conversant with national / international codes and authority requirements.
- Facilitate inter-departments (marketing, sales, and strategy, Facility) to meet business objectives.
- Facilitate project team and contractors to meet up project deadlines & cost.
- Providing Value addition to construction management to expedite construction activities.
- Value addition to the project - design to meet customer's delight & business strategy.
- Number of projects handled effectively (within time & cost parameters.) Performance Evaluation Indicators:
Performance Evaluation Indicators :
- Process Compliance and effective regular documentation & data storage.
- Knowledge of work with emphasis to quality aspects of design.
- Thoroughness of work and attention to detail.
- People Management skills including subordinates & inter-department relationships.
- Willingness to take up additional responsibilities as deemed fit by manager.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.