Senior Recruiter at OneStopHR
Views:206 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Automation - Intralogistics Automation Firm (8-12 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our prestigious clients.
About Client :
Our Client is India's biggest Intralogistics automation company, with 20 years of experience, over 1000 projects, in 14 countries. They are Headquartered at Pune, Maharashtra.
They are 6 days a week working company, but in a process of making it 5 days a week.
We are looking for immediate joiner.
Job Title : Senior Manager Automation
Department : Automation (PLC controls + Electrical designing + Electrical projects)-
Location : Nashik
Experience : 8-12 yrs of experience in Machine automation
Qualifications : BE - Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics or Higher
Reporting to : Director
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Having core knowledge in Siemens (Siemens S7-300, S7-1200, & S7-1500) & Rockwell automation systems.
- Ability to program in multiple languages, including ladder logic, FBD, SCL & STL.
- Ability to read and interpret PLC wiring diagrams, Control Narratives and P&ID Drawings.
- Having knowledge and experience of international safety and automation standards like CEMA, IEC etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good working experience of leading a team of 10-15 people.
- Commercial knowledge.
Operations Key roles & responsibilities :
1. Technical :
- Project Management : Define/Validate system architecture of projects. Decisions about control engineering and system technical options and the functional specifications. Specifies the technical specifications of the hardware components. Commercial - Create/check & approve costing of projects.
- Analyses the system layout and description, with regard to control engineering standards and special parts.
- Testing the PLC program according to the protocol system on simulation. Assists with acceptance testing and hands over the results of the tests to the Project Manager for final acceptance.
- Involve in customer communication at the time of DAP and commissioning so as to ensure successful project execution and customer satisfaction.
- Technical coaching - guide on technical difficulties raised by team
- Explore Smarter, cheaper technology and solutions to bring down the cost by alternative ways.
- Define and implement Quality system - Quality plans, checklists, methods, standards (CE etc)
- Define/Validate SOPs and internal process and audit them at certain frequency for sustenance. KAIZEN wherever possible.
2. Managerial :
- Define/Validate Organizational structure, Designations, KRAs-KPIs, Measurement method based on growth plans.
- Talent recruitment : Engage in recruitment activities, internal brand communication activities.
- Talent transformation :
1. Define/Validate Skills required for each KRA/Designation.
2. Skill mapping of organization at regular interval and Gap analysis
3. Training and development : Create Skill - Training matrix, create training calendar and monitor progress. Give training in some areas as per need.
4. Skill upgradation : Bring in latest technologies and propagate them through sustainable learning platform.
3. Communication :
1. Internal :
a. Reporting to Director of Operations
b. Communication at various levels with Head of Departments, team leaders, and subordinates.
2. External :
a. Customer stakeholders, and customer representatives.
4. Leadership :
- To lead teams in Electrical designing, Automation and Project management.
- Direct reports 7-8 and total number of reporting along with indirect reports 40-50