Senior Manager - Civil & Structural - Oil & Gas (12-15 yrs)
One our Engineering services clients in Hyderabad is looking for below role
Leader Role- reporting to AGM / GM - Engineering Division
Experience - 12+ Years.
Location : - Anywhere to Hyderabad.
Position : - Senior Manager Civil & Structural.
Notice Period - Immediate to 60 Days.
1. Purely oil & gas industry(80%- 90% of his/her tenure)
2. Proven Managerial skills ( should have team handling and client facing experience)
3. Experience in Checking, Reviewing & Analysis
4. Their current designation should have manager & Assistant Manager.
5. Tekla Model & drawings review.
6. Fabrication Drawings.
7. Planning & Organizational Skills.
8. Should have exp in American codes.( Mandatory )
- Should have experience in Quality checking
Should have experience in Civil & Structures (Shallow & Deep Foundation Design, Concrete & Steel analysis and design, Connection Design, Process & Infrastructure Fabrication model & drawing review, MTO review etc.,)
- Strong knowledge of American, British, Euro, Indian Codes, Aspects of Analysis & Design of Foundations & Structures, Connection Designs, Process and Infrastructure TEKLA Model & Fabrication Drawing reviews.
- Able to manage internal and external communications
- Fluency in written and oral communication
Planning and Organizational Skills :
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritizing workload in a busy environment
- Proven capacity to plan ahead, factor multiple variables, use own initiative in planning tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team, setting clear goals, coordinating work with colleagues; with flexibility, negotiation and providing advice to other members of the team
Other Skills and Experience :
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business insight and commercial awareness
- Adaptability and empathy
- Integrity and open minded
- Persuasive and self-confident presenter