Account Manager - Talent Acquisition at Culminant Outlook
Views:201 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager/Cluster Head - Poultry Industry (8-13 yrs)
We are hiring for Senior Manager - Cluster Head to a leading concern in Coimbatore location. Details below.
Qualification : BVSC / MVSC (in Poultry)
With Army background
Experience : Minimum 8-10 Years of experience in Poultry industry
Job Location : Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Job Description :
Member of the regional management team, in designing and developing regional business plan & budgets.
- To achieve operational and financial performance of the Broiler cluster of the region.
- Aligning the Broiler operations of the region with the regional business goals.
- Responsible for retaining the existing farmers.
- Responsible for acquiring new farmers based on the chick placement.
- Make a pre plan for chick allocation based on the sq. ft and market potential.
- To analyse and make an action plan for poor productivity.
- To maintain the sufficient feed stock in all farms to avoid/minimize the Inter farm feed transfer.
- To monitor the implementation of seasonal management at farm level.
- Monitor the implementation the SOP in farm level
- Ensure vaccination and medicine schedule in all farms.
- Monitor and approve the chick placement gap based on performance.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationship with farmers and traders.
- Responsible for the regional marketing and sales.
- Assisting Regional Business Head in achieving the regional operational & financial performance.
- Organize necessary associated inputs & resources for delivering the necessary regional output.
- Participate in developing the regional business plan based on the organization business plan.
- Based on the regional business plan, fix KRA's for the managers & officers in the region.
- To retain the existing wholesalers and retailers and add new wholesalers and retailers.
- Ensure smooth working environment and improving the morale of the employee's working under him.
- Employee retention.
- Training & development.
- Ensure employee safety at work and implement safety work practices.
- Introducing innovative initiatives in operations.
- Specific assignment on Regional project implementation.
- Part of the regional decision making body and implementing the decisions effectively.
- Responsible for the internal management communications at the region.
- Customer handling and customer satisfaction.
- Escalate issues to the management which require management attention.
- Responsible for other functions in the territory, Like as Day old Chick sales and Feed sales. Support and arrange facilities to these teams and make them to achieve their target.
- Responsible for feed mill operations. Frequently discuss with Plant Head and monitor plant routines like as Raw materials stocking, Feed production, Feed transport, Machines and manpower management. Every week analysis the plant efficiency and give ideas to cost reduction, better production, Employee safety and all related works.
- Responsible for Hatchery operations. Frequently discuss with Unit Head and monitor unit routines like as Hatchery hygiene, Biosecurity, Machines and manpower management. Every week analysis the efficiency and give ideas to cost reduction, better production, Employee safety, vaccination, sexing and all related works.
- Responsible for motivating and developing team members for effectively delivering their responsibilities.
- Enable team members to perform better by providing timely feedback, conducting structured performance development reviews and setting clear KRAs and provide inputs for development.
- Keep up to date with latest developments / trends in the respective areas of work and recommend the same for improving performance / productivity / engagements levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.