HR Intern at Team Management Services
Views:239 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Construction & Planning - Conglomerate (2-5 yrs)
We found your resume suitable for the position of Sr. Construction and Planning Manager currently open with one of our clients.
Company profile :
Our client is a multi-sector conglomerate that stands tall on delivering a better lifestyle. From offering hygienic chemicals across markets to bringing premium urban living to India, the Group has diversified interests, but one mission - to create an equal community.
Position Title : Sr. Construction and Planning Manager
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : B.tech Civil Engineering
Department : Planning & Construction Management
Experience Required : 2-5 years (Relevant industry experience in Construction/ Real Estate MS Excel, MS Projects, AutoCAD)
Job Description :
- To execute a residential township in Nagpur of 650 units wherein 140 families are already occupants, and 510 units are proposed with amenities.
- To prepare BOQ based on the drawings received from the design department, Precise Quantity take-offs.
- Estimating, planning and forecasting quantities and order of materials for Construction.
- Prepare detailed schedule and plan for the next construction phases in ERP
- Planning and allocating needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Providing analysis of rates of all BOQ items.
- To update on all materials in co-ordination with the design and procurement department based on the final drawings.
- To keep track of construction materials/manpower inventory and other required resources assigned on site.
- Checking if work is being executed as per planned schedule.
- Maintaining the record of inspection.
- Recording the executed work i.e., reports after execution and daily progress report.
- Providing the layouts of the plan, drawings and monitoring the same
- Implementing of quality assurance plan.
- Appropriate maintenance of all relevant supporting documents both in ERP and hard copy.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- SAP, Primavera, Revit - Preferred