Senior Manager - Construction & Program Management (10-15 yrs)
Job description : An MNC is hiring Project Management Professionals from Construction background for Data Center Construction in Mumbai
Main Responsibilities :
The right candidate for this position will have extensive experience in managing large-scale construction and technical programs/projects running at multiple locations, should have the ability to problem solve and lead with limited oversight. should be :
- Capable of leading multiple, complex, multi-disciplinary projects through the entire lifecycle of Program including Initiation / Execution / Tracking and reporting / Sign-off / Financials, Quality/Time/Cost controls and Signoff/closure.
- To Work independently and collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Have an understanding of standard practices in the Design/Construction industry and/or IT/TELECOM/BPO with exposure to fast-track Design/Build Processes, IT/Telecom services roll-out/transition along with associated documentation and contracting.
- Should have independently handled Customer Program Management including Contract Management / Program Delivery / SLA Management and Invoicing
- Experience with data center equipment/environments, including switch gears, generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, controls, security monitoring systems, fire safety systems, and an understanding of startup/commissioning processes preferred
DESIRED PROFILE :
- At-least Graduate (preferably BE/B-tech) and should be PMP/PRINCE-2, MSP or P30 certified
- 10-15 years relevant Construction and Program Management Experience in Data Centre Build, Customer Program Management and/or Optimization /Transformation projects in IT/Telecom/Datacentre or construction Industry
- Experience of working within a structured PMO framework
- Should have experience of working on MS Project and other Microsoft tools
- Strong Client facing and vendor management experience
- Experience working with Physical and Virtual teams
- A strong customer centric approach
- Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for details, energetic & hands-on
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Independence, initiative, flexibility and strong commitment
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply or call 8451801646 for more queries.