Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Raw Materials Sourcing - Pharma (8-10 yrs)
Education - BSC./MSC./B.Tech Organic Chemistry.
PG Diploma in Materials and Supply Chain Management.
Experience : 8 to 10 years of experience strictly in Pharma Industry.
Must have experience of sourcing R&D Materials, APIs, Excipients, Starting Raw Materials etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Sourcing key starting raw materials for the pharma company.
- Key-account Manager for Not Available Compounds for specific products.
- Quoting the competitive prices for pharma chemicals impurities categories.
- Doing the negotiation and finalize the orders as per lower rates with good quality and fast delivery.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers for material availability and delivery.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Leads for their queries.
- Do the vendor management by visiting vendors for VFQs & Maintaining the relationship in order to create Clearsynth as a brand and get the better deal based on competitive prices, stocks, payment terms and on time delivery.
- Identifying Vendors for on-boarding on Partner portal and set-up for E-procurement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.