Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:105 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Deputy Manager - Instrumentation - Industrial Product (5-10 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Sr Instrumentation Engineer / Dy Manager to be based in baroda. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset.
Company is a technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions advanced materials and materials processing. The company is focusing on manmade fibers plant engineering and flow control equipment solutions. The global need for textiles from markets such as clothing, functional wear, packaging, medical, infrastructure and transportation is growing rapidly. Apparel, functional wear, carpets, automotive tires, safety belts, airbags, geotextiles for construction, ropes, conveyor belts, sails and filters to clean water and air all rely on fibers. But natural fibers use too many resources, for example water, for their production, or cannot offer the functionality needed. Industrial yarns are the solution - they form the basis for almost all technical textiles.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Supervision of installation of VFD, field instruments, cable laying, cable termination, loop checking.
Trouble shooting :
- Conducting pre commissioning, commissioning and maintenance activities
- Project scheduling, progress monitoring, daily job planning for contractor's workmen, work distribution,
- Experience of handling and controlling contractor's workmen
Material management :
- Coordination with PMC/ contractor and end client
- Ability to perform tasks independently following safety regulations of self and team.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge :
- Degree/ Diploma in Instrumentation/ electronics engineering from reputed institute
- Experience : 5-10 years
- Experience in CP projects preferred.
Required Skills & Expertise :
- Preferably should be familiar with polymer industry and Continuous Polymerization equipment and process
- Reading and understanding P&ID, ILD, schematic and ladder drawings, hook up drawings, vendor and engineering documents.
- Familiar with PID legends, pneumatic, hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Experience in installation and commissioning of various process plant instruments, DCS, PLC, inverters, UPS etc. control system architecture, cold and hot loop checks,
- Experience in calibration, maintenance and trouble shooting of field instruments like flowmeters, level gauges, pressure, temperature, vacuum gauges, transmitters, control vales, actuators, load cells, etc.
- Familiar with test equipment like radiation survey meter, field communicator, temperature calibrator, RTD simulator etc.
- Should be able to work comfortably on MS office, MS Project, Auto Cad, 3-D models.