Recruitment Lead at Culminant Outlook
Views:1718 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - EHS (13-25 yrs)
We are hiring for an urgent basis to a leading MNC for the Senior Manager EHS profile.Details below.
Position : Sr Manager - EHS
Qualification & Experience : BE qualified - Minimum 13 Yrs. to 20 Yrs. Experience,
Diploma qualified - Minimum 18 yrs. - 25 Yrs Experience.
Location : Chennai
Salary : Open
Industry: Engineering & Construction / Water Business.
- NEBOSH/IOSH/OSHA certification is an added advantage. Diploma in Industrial Safety will also be added advantage.
As EHS - Head for a Business unit :
- To lead the development and implementation of required environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) programs and procedures to protect the safety and health of employees, to comply with good environmental practices, and to maintain compliance with applicable local regulations
- To drive Safety Initiatives in the project and ensure compliances to Company & Statutory safety requirements for the site and build a sustainable culture of Safety
- Understanding of standards relating to EHS including ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Deploying methods and technologies for Risk Assessment and Control
- Understanding of Legal and other requirements related to construction industry
- Good Leadership and commitment to implement EHS Standard across the sites
- Team player and excellent technical knowledge of construction activities
- Quick learner and adaptive to different site conditions
- Permanent risk reduction through innovative ideas
- Handling multiple Project Construction sites across India.
Interested can share the updated resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.