Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1441 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Senior Manager - EHS (15-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Responsible for Ensuring EHS standards Implemented across all operating units and coordinate
a. Responsible for implementing and administering all aspects of Environment,Occupational Health and Safety, accident prevention, fire protection and control and environment protection.
b. Prepare and initiates policies, procedures, regulations, programs and standards for all plant & Project.
c. Organize and Conduct regular field inspection, to ensure compliance on OH&S standards and regulations.
d. Conduct & Imparts in regulatory & other safety audits.
e. Ensures its compliance through line management & its sustenance.
f. Conducts accident investigation, root Cause analyze and formulate corrective and preventive actions plans and prepare trends based corrective actions.
g. Ensure Training and Competency Standards are developed and met to meet Work Culture Development Conducts safety trainings on Isolation & Lock out Scaffolding, Work at Heights Contractor safety management and other safety related trainings and seminars.
h. Ensure Effective Communication on OH&S standards and Various Legal requirements, as well as awareness Issues.
i. Conduct safety committee meetings; participate in project kick-off meetings, pre-planning and scheduling meetings, etc.
j. Catch plant team to conduct various surveys of site operations to ensure compliance companies OH&S standards and regulations. Identify safety deficiencies and initiate corrective measures by reporting and recommending action plans to responsible supervision.
k. Keeps up to date with applicable and recommended EH&S codes and regulations, safety literatures and circulate such information to all levels of employees.
l. Support and Guide and coach plant safety personal / supervisors / managers.
m. Foster within the company an understanding that injury prevention & damage control are an integral part of the business & operational efficiency.
Required Candidate profile :
- Qualified Btech with Degree/Diploma in Safety Environment with15- 18 years of experience of working in chemical process manufacturing plant.
- Should hold certifications / trainings in Industrial Safety from RLI or Govt recognised Institute.
- Candidates with prior experience in chemical, heavy chemicals, pharma, cement, fertilizer will be considered.
- Minimum 5 of experience in a Leadership role handling multi locational chemical process plants.
- Deep understanding of the products, processes and practices of each group company.
- Expertise in Management systems like ISO 14001, GRI Sustainability Reporting and Business Responsibility Reporting will be an added advantage
- Environmental Disaster Management Practices.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Environmental Acts, Rules, Regulations and Codes in Chemical and related industries.
- Proven leadership, communication and teamwork skills with demonstrated abilities to both work collaboratively and to influence those with whom no formal hierarchical relationship exists.
- Ability to travel in excess of 40% of the time.
- Should be open to relocate to Secunderabad
- Fluency in Hindi mandatory.