Recruiter at Expertia Incorporation
Views:311 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Senior Manager - Engineering & Project - Plant (8-15 yrs)
Looking for experienced candidate who will be responsible for Engineering & Project work of Katni Plant. Must have good knowledge on Project Management, Capex management, Mechanical, E&I, Civil & plant utility maintenance.
Key responsibilities :
1. Preparation of CESS, Capex expenditure record keeping and timely communication as per company requirement.
2. Planning & execution of plant Capex as per plan.
3. Erection & commissioning of CAPEX projects and delivery on time
4. Ensuring the inspection & plant maintenance is being executed using proper techniques.
5. Ensuring jobs adhere to planned cost & timeline.
6. Ensuring smooth operation and maintenance of the equipment.
7. Developing technical specification for equipment / material for purchases and for sub-contractor in SAP.
8. Ensuring jobs are executed in a safe (as per company protocols) & high quality fashion.
9. Adopting the OPEX culture as and when required.
10. Coordination and compliance of Internal & External audits and statutory requirements.
11. Good communications skills .
12. Coordination with internal & external stakeholders
Education and Experience requirements :
- B-Tech (Mech.) with minimum experience of 8 Yrs. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in managing projects in Cement industries, Refractory industries or Tiles industries . Must be acquainted with the tools used for project management. Good knowledge of SAP, Auto-Cad and MS office / G-suit is required.
Knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics:
- Perseverant, results/action oriented
- Able to create value
- Well-organized able to handle multiple priorities and flexible
- Strong creative mind-set, self-starter, team player, strategic thinker
- Ability to interpret basic financial data.
- Excellent communication, able to facilitate discussions and prepare presentations
- Ability to lead and deal with senior managers across organization
- Good management skill-Computer literate with advanced level in MS Excel and Power-point.
Strong leadership behaviors:
- Lead self :
Is aware, develops self & is a role model (seeks feedback, takes steps to set the right leadership example, improves personnel performance).
- Leads others :
Understands the team. Leads, develops & empowers them (encourages & inspires team to come out of their comfort zone).
- Communicate & collaborate :
Demonstrates strong communication, collaboration & influence across boundaries (leads & collaborates across boundaries, networks to share knowledge & drive performance.
- Delivers result :
Effectively delivers sustainable results for the short & long term (adapts to changing business priorities whilst maintaining focus on personal & team results, commits to plan.
- Drives improvement :
Applies a continuous improvement mindset, anticipates future customers/business needs (gathers external insight to innovate & drive business performances, challenges the status quo)