Founder & Director at Seacross Recruitment Services
Views:142 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/General Manager - Custom Manufacturing Solutions (6-8 yrs)
Job Tittle : Senior Manager/General Manager
Department : Custom Manufacturing Solutions
Location : Lower Parel | Mumbai [Western side] Chinchpokli | Mumbai [Central side] Hyderabad | Location Hybrid
Company name : ExSyn Corp
Address : Lower Parel [E] Mumbai 400 011 | India
- Founded in 1991, ExSyn Corp is a strategic sourcing & custom synthesis specialist at the forefront of supplying and developing intermediates, fine chemicals and critical building blocks for pharma as well as non-pharma applications. We supply across the globe to over 50+ countries. Since 1996, ExSyn has been the exclusive Indian member of the INDIS Group, a renowned international distribution network of over 20 chemical distributors. As a global company committed to delivering tailored solutions, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to join our team as the Manager of Custom Manufacturing Solutions.
Job Description :
- As the Manager of Custom Manufacturing Solutions, you will be a key player responsible for orchestrating seamless custom synthesis projects. With a minimum of 6-8 years of expertise in custom synthesis, coupled with the required educational qualifications, you will play a crucial role in identifying reliable suppliers and managing end-to-end custom manufacturing projects.
Key Responsibilities :
Supplier Sourcing : Utilize your extensive industry knowledge to identify, evaluate, and manage reliable custom research & synthesis partners capable of custom synthesizing products.
Project Management : Take ownership of the entire custom synthesis project, from conception to delivery, ensuring adherence to quality & timelines.
Client Collaboration : Act as the primary liaison between clients and suppliers / internal teams and understanding and communicating client requirements effectively.
Quality Assurance : Implement rigorous quality control measures, ensuring that custom synthesized products not only meet but exceed client expectations and industry standards.
Coordination : Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between suppliers and clients, addressing challenges proactively to ensure smooth and successful project execution.
- Education : Master's Degree/Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry.
- Experience : A minimum of 5-15 years of hands-on experience in product development and / or custom synthesis projects.
- Technical Skills : Proficient in custom synthesis, with a keen eye for supplier identification & evaluation, project management and troubleshooting of synthesis issues.
- Communication : Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to foster collaboration between suppliers and clients. Command over English language would be an added advantage.