Recruitment Manager at Recruitment Consultant
Views:300 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager/General Manager - Operations (4-6 yrs)
Job Role : Operations Manager - Sr Manager/General Manager
Experience : 4- 6 years
Location : Gurgaon
Role Description :
Broad Overview :
- Functional ownership of operations for North India.
- Ensuring proper coordination with all the support departments and vendors.
- Analysing the costs and revenues and taking full ownership.
- Generating future insights for more business opportunities.
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify to solve bottlenecks and implement best practices
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction, quality control.
Project Management :
- Monitoring the progress of any project via Gantt Charts & other evaluation tools
- Ensuring targeted driven - go-live- of various projects based on Ops plans
- Trouble-shooting for any bottlenecks in project execution, leveraging relevant folks.
Other Elements :
- Invoice & billing management - effective negotiations, ensuring accurate invoicing, delivery and payments in timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Quality Controls (QC) - monitor quality of service to strive for six sigma levels
- Vendor Management - establish new vendor relationship and managing existing ones
Role Requirements :
- Post graduate preferred, though not a mandatory condition
- Work experience of at-least 4 years across vendor management, operations management
- Comfortable with travel and a dynamic uncertain start-up environment
If interested, please send your updated profile in word format with below details for further process at the earliest.
1. Current Company :
2. Current Designation :
3. Total Experience :
4. Current CTC( Fixed & Variable) :
5. Expected CTC :
6. Notice Period :
7. Current Location :
8. Reason for Change :
9. Availability for face to face interview on weekdays
10. Willingness to work on 6 days in a week and Mandatory working on Sunday. :