Senior Manager/General Manager - Planning & Construction (6-10 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager/General Manager - Planning and Construction
Location : Gurgaon (Head Office) (Extensive traveling to site locations in Rajasthan is required)
About Us :
Shubhashray is an affordable housing company founded in 2011. We make homes for first-time home buyers and have delivered colonies across Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Haryana. Currently we have over 3000 homes in the sales pipeline in NCR with further plans of expansion in NCR and Rajasthan. Our unique solution has been recognized by the Clinton Global Initiative, an organization established by Bill Clinton, and awarded the CGI Commitment Certificate.
Our Culture :
We maintain the highest standards of integrity with all stakeholders and partners: our customers, employees, contractors and our site workmen. We take pride in enhancing our customers- lives even after we have handed over the homes. We have zero-tolerance for politicking. We like low-ego and conscientious people whose life mission is to constantly learn. We practice a culture that rewards initiative, a low-cost mindset, and deliverability, with little regard for hierarchy or centralization.
If you have the right mix of intelligence, passion, and high integrity needed to help us accomplish our goals, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Job Description :
1. Spearheading construction department planning and execution functions with a target of completing assigned project within assigned timelines within determining quality and safety standards
2. Exploring various construction technologies, green building concepts, alternate building materials, and implementing workable solutions in projects
3. Maintain optimal level of performance within the required budget and ensure compliance to all standard projects
4. Preparation of project execution plan, resource plan and ensuring project timelines, schedules, and quality standards are met
5. Preparation of BOQ, BOR, rate analysis, cost analysis, and budget based on the technical specifications and GFC drawings
6. Tracking of project progress and making deviations as per requirement
7. Review project designs, drawings, and technical reports
8. Preparation and implementation of safety & quality standards at sites
9. Sourcing & Procurement - negotiation, award, and contract execution
Key Skills Needed :
1. BE Civil/B.Tech. (Civil) from the top-rated institute with a minimum 6+ of years experience in residential building projects
2. Should have a working knowledge of MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
3. Should have sound knowledge of IS codes
1. Rs. 18 lacs per year; negotiable based on competence
2. Corporate health insurance
To apply, kindly fill up the attached form and email it at email@example.com.
To know more please visit us at https://shubhashray.com/about-us/