Talent Acquisition @ HR business Partner at Recon Partners
Views:145 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/HOD - Machining (10-22 yrs)
We have an exciting leadership career opportunity for you, as Sr. Manager /HOD - Machining.
with well reputed European automation manufacturing MNC for their Faridabad (Delhi/NCR) based setup.
Ideal professional must have B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 10+ Years of experience in Machining from manufacturing / Production industries (Sheet Metal / Fabrication, etc), Auto Component and/or Automobile- as well as should have strong leadership quality (ability to manage at least 15 - 25 peoples within shop floor), excellent communication skills in English, excellent knowledge about Sheet metal components, Small Components, Machines (CNC, VMC etc.) along with working experience in any: SS, Steel, Conel, Inconel, copper, bronze, Tungsten etc. and other metals.
Please find JD (Job Description) as below for your reference.
POSITION: Sr. Manager /HOD - Machining - Machining.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. Engineer
- 10+ years- experience (Minimum 5 - 6 years- experience of leading Machine Shop Operations).
- Desire candidates capable to lead the entire Machining setup across flow and V&M line.
Job Location: Faridabad, (Delhi-NCR)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Implement best practices in Machine shop leading to improvement in customer On Time delivery, Reduce cost, and Improve Quality (ZERO DEFECT production)
- Implement, STANDARDIZED and Optimize: Programs, Process sheets, Tooling, Jigs and Fixtures, Poke Yoke (Mistake Proofing).
- Lean process with continuous improvement in productivity. Machine(s) capacity Improvement and planning, Target Utilization achievement.
- Automation and Process Simplification.
- Design and Development processes for new parts and products.
- Reduce job work outsourcing cost.