Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:306 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - HSE - Plastic Industry (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Strong acumen in environment health & safety laws, acts, rules, regulations, standards, and guidelines, to Provide a strong and focused approach on Environment, Health, and Safety among associates by promoting EHS culture, developing policies, and implementing them.
- To develop Environment Health & Safety (EHS) policies & ensuring legal compliances. Design roadmaps on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability, strategize and pitch in improvement programs
- A diligent communicator with strong relationship management, leadership skills & multi-tasking abilities. To identify EHS issues, risks, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, near miss, etc. within operations and timely addressing them through mitigation plans, communications, and training.
- Liaison with state pollution control board, local authorities, inspector of factories, etc.
- Execution of occupational health and safety plans entailing identification of opportunities, analysis of data, cost-benefit analysis, and implementation.
- Charting several safety measures for minimizing the occurrence of accidents, fires and conducting investigations for determining the cause of accidents.
- Formulating EHS reports and presenting the same to top management for critical decision-making.
- Audits & inspections of Hazardous processes, operations, and Safety checks of Equipment and Machinery on regular basis to ensure adherence to policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Carry out risk assessment studies (HIRA), Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), HAZOP studies.
- Facilitate corporate level stakeholder engagements, awareness campaigns, workshops on Environment Awareness, Health Checkups, and Water Management.
- Regularly mentor, coach and motivate team members on Environment, Health, and Safety issues.
- Prepare Business Plans and annual budget on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability.