Consultant at Antal International
Views:457 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Lean & Digital Manufacturing (10-17 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead engagement delivery for customers in India and abroad as appropriate.
- Lead/ drive insights from the deep-dive assessment at the client site
- Proposal preparation and bring strong insights out of the data analysis
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to grow revenue and cultivate business development opportunities.
- Help customers understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness.
- Building a consultative partnership with the customer, develop a roadmap and plan to implement engagements to solve customer's problems.
- Contribute towards 3-4 thought leaderships in a fiscal
- Contribute towards Knowledge management within an organization
- Stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of space/ markets and geographies in which the customers operate, and how it affects customer's business and initiatives.
Desired Skills :
1. A Minimum of 9-12 years of Management Consulting and Industry experience with a minimum of 5-6 years with one of the Big 4s- / Tier 1 Management Consulting firms.
2. Strong background/ understanding of Lean and Six Sigma techniques and having hands-on experience of implemented Operations improvement and ME (Manufacturing Excellence) projects
3. Demonstrate strong functional understanding of processes, systems, and megatrends around one or more focused industries (Industry Focus: Automotive, Metals and Mining, FMCG and Industrials)
4. Hands-on experience of statistical tools (Minitab or statistics) and can guide the execution/delivery team on data insights, analytical viewpoints, alternate methods/ techniques of problem-solving.
5. Expertise in methodologies like TQM, Deming, QFD, FMEA
6. Be the focal point for delivering end-to-end consulting projects for clients in the areas of Productivity enhancement, cost optimization, maintenance and asset management, inventory and change management
7. Strong problem solver and creative thinker
8. Ability to operate at the strategic level yet being close enough to the details to add value to customers and be a real support to the execution team.
9. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Track record of leading teams, Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion
11. Strong influencing skills are required to work with other members of the client's technical teams.
12. Experience of Industry 4.0 is desirable. Understanding of digital megatrends, use cases, and opportunities are must
13. Strong influencing skills are required to work with other members of the client's technical teams.