CEO/Proprietor at Career Hotspot & Services
Views:370 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Logistics - Oil & Gas (10-12 yrs)
Role : Sr. Manager Logistics
Location : Bandra West, Mumbai
Job Summary :
- To ensure smooth functioning of the Logistics Department and HOBC.
- Must have experience in TANKER Management for Oil.
- Must have Team Handling experience.
Salary Offered : 5.0 Lac to - 12.0 Lac (annually)
Selection Criteria :
- Graduation degree mandatory
- 10 yrs. to 14 yrs. of experience as Logistics Operation Executive in Oil & Gas / Power / Utilities mandatory
- Must have experience in TANKER Management for Oil
- Candidates with overseas experience are not eligible
- Candidates should be currently residing in Mumbai.
Job Description :
- Individually manage 70 own fleet vehicles for daily dispatch as per after production plant requirement.
- Looking on LR's and billing after completion of a round trip.
- Tracking all own fleet as well as third party vehicles on a daily basis for accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Raise penalties for in route delays/shortages of material at customers end.
- Making report like: stock report, vehicle availability report, tracking report, spares availability report etc. on a daily basis.
- Arrange vehicle from dedicated transporter or from the market if own vehicles are not enough for complete whole day dispatch.
- Support in accident/breakdown case for early release the vehicle from the spot.
- Minimize the round trip timing for fast and safe deliveries.
- Plan, organize and manage the work to ensure that the same is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Providing the tankers/trucks to the plant as per dispatch order received from the local sales dept. Implement schedule and any changes on the last movement.
- Track all dispatches and all vehicles available for loading (including maintenance) and report on a daily basis to management.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures consistently.
- Discuss and involve other department heads to overcome challenges and implement inputs provided by others with respect to logistics.
- Sending daily report to all logistics team and Management.
- Arranging transport for inbound & outbound.
- To develop new vendors of tanker transporter for inbound as well as outbound.
- All contractors of vendors need to be vetted thoroughly.
- Vetting of all transport bills.
- Taking proper action in case of pilferages/shortage/theft, the penalty should be implied to the vendors.
- Co-ordinate with plant and local sale for the arrangement for road permits and legal requirements for all movements within or outside the states if any.
- Work out for route freight, loading planning, vehicle trip expense, fund requirement etc and fixing of route expense for vehicle trip on a different route.
- Controlling head for vehicle operation, tracking (GPS System), unloading and route expense, vehicle trip sheet checking.
- Analyzed and tracked daily Transit report and developed future projects based on the results.
- Maintain the HOBC fleet of vehicles and garage. Keep all HOBC vehicle in operation condition at all time. Required repairing of the vehicle if any, to be carryout with the consultation and suggestion of garage mechanic and spares to be purchased with the approval of HO only.
- Any change of road direction should be immediately reported to concerned persons.
- Submission of all-out/inbound vehicle and dispatch report, Logistic operations and HOBC garage report to Head Office on a daily basis.
- Co-ordination with processes and systems, related to Accident Reporting, Accident repairing and Insurance Claim Settlement, Assessing Damages, dealing with Surveyors for Assessment.
- To coordinate with the export department to provide the necessary support for export vehicles.
- Maintaining Monthly MIS Reports as agreed and approved by the management.
- All communication should be done in e-mail with cc to all the concerned persons.