Director at Global Placement Services
Views:68 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Contracts - Steel Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Contracts (Merger & Acquisition) Manager required for Renowned Steel Manufacturing Group in Hyderabad.
Position : Manager/Sr. Manager
Qualification & Experience :
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with a minimum experience of 5 years having knowledge of Merger & Acquisition having independently handled the Transaction of takeover/ Merger of a company including Compliances, Taxation, Process of Documentation etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Will be assist the management in identifying a project/ opportunity, assessing the strategic fit by analyzing all aspects of a transaction, assessing the projected synergies, managing the deal cycle, assisting in negotiations (if any).
2) Search mechanism optimization in identification of probable opportunities using various platforms of Auction including but not limited to print/ digital media.
3) Responsible for the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents in co-ordination with legal and corporate team Assists in facilitating the evaluation of proposals and bids for submission.
4) Performs any other related duties and responsibilities consistent with the job title/position.
5) Ensure all contracts comply with Company policies and procedures by implementing best practice processes and solutions - Pre and post contract.
6) Functional participation in project reviews and company management forums Building company's contract management capabilities, develop contract management function and team.
Immediate joining or with in 15 - 30 days is highly preferred.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume ASAP..