Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:220 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager/Manager - Planning - Real Estate (7-10 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 7 to 10 years (Min 6 years in Real estate)
Educational Qualification : B. Tech / B.E. - Civil degree from Top/Reputed Institutes
CTC : 8 - 12 lacs per annum
Role & Responsibilities :
- Preparation of BOQ, BOR, Rate analysis, Cost Analysis and budget based on the technical specifications and GFC Drawings.
- Preparation of project execution plan, resource plan and ensure project meets and requirements and objectives.
- Tracking of project progress with the help of MSP.
- Review Project Designs, drawings and technical Reports
- Site co ordination from Head Office & train all subordinates of all planning team in various systems
- Certifying bills from sites
- Preparation & Implementation of Safety & Quality standards at sites.
- Looking after Sourcing & Procurement - Preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFP), manage the RFP process from inception through negotiation, award, and contract execution.
- Maintain optimal level of performance within required budget and ensure compliance to all standard projects.
- Process requirement and analyze all working of supply chain team.
- 10 to 12 visits on scattered basis to different site locations for reviewing speed n quality.
- Any Preference or Specific Trait: MS Excel, Auto CAD, MS Project, Sound Knowledge of IS Codes.
Reports To : Project Head