HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:556 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior/Manager/Manager - Production - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : PRODUCTION MANAGER
Job Level/Designation : Sr. Mgr/Mgrs
Location : Units
Job Purpose :
- To organize and oversee the complete manufacturing process of goods primarily Breads and FMCG Bakery products.
- Responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and delivering outputs as per quality standards.
- Should have deep know-how in production procedures.
- Ability to lead and direct a set of supervisory personnel and shop floor workers.
- Ensure coordination with Purchase, Logistics, Storage, plant Maintenance function towards maximizing production by ensuring minimum production variance.
- Lead the production ecosystem with excellent Decision-making, problem-solving and resource optimization skills to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements both internal and external.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
- Organize Production workflow to meet specifications and production timelines. ( Procurement, Production, Storage, Delivery)
- Liaise with other functions/managers to formulate SOPs related to production.
- Estimate costs and preparation of Resources budgets ( Raw Material and other related cost of production, Manpower )
- Monitor production shifts and address cross functional issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (Supervisors, quality control.)
- Ensure Preventive and proactive plant maintenance work,
- Ensure quality standards and Enforce health and safety precautions/standards
- Preparation of Production MIS and Reporting
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations and conduct periodic audits
- Execute ideas of New Product Development
Core Competencies/Knowledge/Skills required :
- Excellent leadership and man management and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members,
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, MS Office
- Must to have Technical/Professional Qualification
- BE (Food Technology , Production ) Dip Holders, MBA ( preferred) , must have relevance of experience in Production (F&B)
Experience : 10- 12 yrs