Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:51 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Motor Control Center (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for the development of motor control algorithms and parameter calibration for EV traction motors.
- Develop control algorithms and control strategy for electric machines (BLDC, IM, PM, IPM) and 3-phase switching power converters using model based methods.
- Perform simulation and analysis of electric drive and Low voltage power electronics.
- Plan and perform motor control algorithm development testing/verification on dynamometer facility, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) or software-in-the-loop (SIL) systems.
- Do motor parameter measurement and control algorithm calibration and tuning for new motor (BLDC, IM, PM, IPM) on dynamometer and vehicle, as well as generating calibration data map.
- Work as part of a fast-paced, diverse team of professionals supporting component development and subsystem and vehicle integration.
- Help and support other group and engineers to solve the technical issues in the process of motor control system development, testing and vehicle integration.
- Participate in the improvement research of the E-Drive system performance and identify the future technology development tendency.
- Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into suitable solution architecture.
- Help to estimate and prioritize tasks and track progress in any development methodology.
Skills Required :
- Experience in Motor control algorithm development field.
- Experience working with different motor types like BLDC, IM, IPM, PM, and so on.
- Experience in Motor Parameter estimation methods
- Experience in control of power electronics (P, PI, PID controls, FOC, DTC, PWM & different control loops)
- Experience in Model based design and tools like Matlab/Simulink, dSPACE.
- Experience in Digital Signal Processors covering Sample and Hold registers, Analog to Digital Converters (ADC), Analog comparators, High-Resolution Pulse Width Modulator (HRPWM) module, Event managers and eQEPs
- Designing and optimizing software components and control algorithms to achieve required efficiency targets on a long term basis
- Experience in modeling and simulation of power electronic circuits and different types of electrical machines.
- Knowledge of digital signaling processing including continuous and discrete time signals and equations
- Knowledge in Feedback control theory, optimal controller design, observer/estimation techniques, stability analysis and linearization techniques.
- Proficiency with SIL, MIL, PIL, HIL methodologies
- Experience in detailed analysis, feasibility studies, performance analysis and prototyping, use of different protocol analyzer tools.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the software, including any relevant approvals and compliance requirements
- Experience in embedded software development in C, C++
- Communication protocols - UART, I2C, SPI
- Hardware and software debugging skills
Software/Tools/System Exposure :
- MATLAB & SIMULINK