Consultant at Konnect HR
Views:1381 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Operational Excellence - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager_ Operational Excellence (5S)- Business Excellence
- Responsible for driving 5S program and other Operational Excellence initiatives across various sites
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare manuals, guidelines and working procedures to implement 5S, visual management concept, Lean manufacturing with other OpEx tools in manufacturing domain
- Works closely with the plant teams to establish and hand-hold in 5S implementation and achieve 5S Excellence
- Should be expert trainer in train the site teams on 5S, Kaizen,Six Sigma methodology and tools VSM, Visual Management & Control, SPC etc.,
- Continually communicate the importance and progress of the program 5-Saudits and other visuals displays and extensive communication through 5S posters and 5S story boards etc.
- Systematic audit, reporting, ranking and communicating performance of 5S & other OpEx programs.
- Create a sense of competition across the zone sin the organization with healthy 5S measurement systems
- Process improvement projects through uses of 7 QC tools, Statistical Quality Control (SQC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Value Stream Mapping (VSM), SMED etc.
- Site / Plant Inspections to identify abnormalities with respect to unsafeconditions, source of Contamination, Hard to access, unfulfilled basicconditions, Minor flaws, source of defects, un-necessary non-urgent items.
- Develop and drive the organization towards the TPM model for performance based maintenance-
Competence Essential :
Education : B.E. Elec. / Mech. /Chem.
M. Sc or Dip. With Good Experience
Work Experience :
- Total 12 - 15 year of experience in manufacturing industry out of which minimum of 8 years of experience in Operational Excellence including sound knowledge in 5S Knowledge
- Green belt in six sigma is desirable
- High level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point) required.
- Ability to influence and build relationships, motivating and inspiring others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Presentation skills